A paper pdf form is available by clicking here.
Emailed applications will be accepted, but your space isn’t confirmed until payment is received.
Online applications will receive a PayPal invoice after review. Your space isn’t confirmed until payment is received.
Only one vendor from a direct sales company is permitted. If the spot is already filled you may go on a waiting list. Paparazzi and Tupperware are already filled. Food vendors – your applications will take more time to process. Send questions to email@example.com
2019 Celebrate Liberty Spring Festival
Saturday, May 18th from 10 AM – 3 PM
- Applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments must be received no later than Friday, May 10th.
- Any exhibitor setting up or operating any business other than approved will be closed and asked to leave.
- The event will be located in downtown Liberty on and around Commerce Street.
- Booth assignments, set-up times, and further instructions will be posted to the website by Monday, May 13th.
- Booths will be set up on pavement. Each vendor must provide his or her own tent, table, and chair(s). Due to the location of the festival a tent is recommended.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: This is a rain or shine event. No refunds or reschedule dates will be issued due to weather.
General Event Vendor Instructions:
Roads close at 9 AM. If you have a lot to unload or have a trailer, it is recommended you set up by 7:30 AM.
Be sure to bring weights in case of windy weather.
All vendors must stay until the end of the event.
The event is tobacco and alcohol free.
Park anywhere open that isn’t blocked off.
Vendors on Commerce Street should enter at the highway 93/Commerce Street intersection near First Citizens.
Vendors in Sarlin Park should enter at the library (highway 93, then onto Palmetto).
Day of contact:
We will be having a silent auction. We request vendor donations for more exposure for your business or organization! It is a tax write off.